Wednesday 14 December 2011

Mr.Right Of Mine

1.Sempoi

Well,actually the romantic one isn't my type.I don't like guy who can just easily express his love. Being too romantic making me feel like wanna throw up.It's enough for me to know that he loves me through his actions.
'Actions speak louder than words' probably much bettah.I love him to be that way. Looks much sincere compare than keep saying 'I love you' everyday.Gross -,-.


2.Being Funny

Oh,tell me,who doesn't love a funny man.Everyone does.Okay,silly reason..Of course funny guy can make me laugh all time.So each time I feel tension, I would just have to meet him and get rid of my tension with laughter. How nicee right.


3.Selfless

You know how hard it would be when your boyfriend is a selfish person.Wayy complicated. So if my darling is selfless,then whatever he's doing,he will actually take a decision that would please everyone.Even if he is stuck in a hard moment,he'll think about others first before himself.


4.Patient

A guy should be patient.Because sometimes I can be easily irritable.I admit it I'm quite a hot-tempered person so I really hope that he would be patient in handling me and know how to cool me down.Perhaps I sounds quite selfish but yeahh girls,you don't lose anything if you have a patient boyfriend.

5.Well-Mannered

Literally,everyone should have good manners.It's part of our life.So he is.A well-mannered guy will respect you as a woman.They will treat you with gestures.Besides,he will also respect your  parents and know the appropriate way when confronting them.

5.Take Care of Personal Hygiene

I am so concern when it come to this aspect.For me things that regarding personal hygiene cannot be underestimate. It is very important.So my darlaa should be someone that care about personal hygiene.I can't stand guy who ignore this matter.


6. Up-To-Date

He should at least own a sense towards fashion.I don't ask him to be overdressing. Just wear something neat and nice.Not something messy.And when I said up-to-date doesnt mean he should be a victim of fashion.


7.Gentleman

He should know the things that he should do as a man.Don't be too 'kerek' and do something that would eventually degrading himself.


8. Independent

As a guy,he is suppose to be able to stand on his bare feet.Being tough in facing every challenge and don't give up easily.He will work hard to solve his problem himself without having to trouble anyone.When he being independent then he know how to manage his life well.


9.Act Base On Situation

Darling,take note.haha.Okay,he suppose to know what he must do when he face different situations.Know when he should be funny and when he should actually be serious.Think first before take any action.Not just haul everything


10. Not Too Over-Caring

It's not likee I hate caring person.It just make it modest. Before he care about me,it's much better if he cares about himself first.I'm big enough to take care of myself.I don't need massive attention.Just know that he care is enough.


11. Protective

Hee.Nampak macho en.haha.Ahh I like to be protected.Whenever I feel insecure,he will always there for me. He will protect me with all his heart and look after me with care but as I state above just don't be too over-caring.


12. Accept Me For Who I Am

This is very important for me.If he love me,I want him to accept me sincerely.
Love me for who I am.
I don't likee a guy to compare his girl with other girl. It does not show his sincerity. Come on,nobody's perfect.Everyone have their own advantages and disadvantages.As a human,we should learn to give and take.


WHATEVER IT IS,JUST ACCEPT WHAT GOD HAS BESTOWED US.