Friday 30 December 2011

My Addiction

               Since I really have no idea on what I suppose to do in this super-dupper-boring day,so I guess I just want to do some writing regarding the movie I've watched these past four years.Tak banyak pun.Adalah dalam 10..I rarely go for a movies since my mom already give a warning not to be so addicted to movies. This year I'm quite 'ligat' since I went for four movies.Cool kan. Cool laa sangat -,-. Okay nad stop blabbering.

                                                       MISSION IMPOSSIBLE : GHOST PROTOCOL
This is the latest movie I've watched.
It was superb and awesome. I was stunnin all time.
They're just doin a great job.
This is my all-time fave movie after Real Steel
My hero, Tom Cruise just being awesome as usual :)





                                                                               OMBAK RINDU
Well, I watched this movie with Eisya.It was just okay laa.
I don't really enjoy watching it.Citaa cinta Melayu.
I cant seem to find the reason of why did they cry
after watch this movie. Eisya and I were all time
laughing in the cinema. -,-





TWILIGHT SAGA : BREAKING DAWN
Oh I just love this movie since I was following its sequel
Bella and Edward just make a perfect couple.
But the storyline is quite slow so I was just likee urmm..
Somehow can't wait to watch second part next year :)




                                                                               REAL STEEL
Great! The only thing I can say.
I wish to watch this movie once again.
At first I was likee 'oh just another robot movie'.
I didnt expect anything better but after I watch it,
This movie was the most better. :)




                                                                              KHURAFAT
i swore i'll never ever watch ghost story at the cinema ever.
The sound system is killing me.But this movie was pretty much cool
I dare myself to watch it since I heard a lot of people said it was scared
I believe what you guys had said.
Sumpah ketaq lutut ooo.




                                                            RAPUNZEL : A TANGLED TALE
i really have no idea of why I suddenly wanted to watch Rapunzel.
But this isn't the story of Rapunzel which is we used to hear.
It was different and wayy hilarious.
I enjoyed it so much. >_<




                                                                                MEGAMIND
At first, i dont really love to watch MegaMind
Because for me,it is a story for kids but what to do,
my friend already bought the ticket.
But my expression about this movie change after I watch it.
Best oo..My RM6 was worthwhile. :)




                                                                 TWILIGHT SAGA : NEW MOON
I think among the four sequel I've watched,
I love New Moon the best.
Because it is where the beginning of love between
Jacob and Bella and the most important thing
I started to know that Jacob is a werewolf and
I saw him transforming.So sexayy XD
Oh,I started to love Bella.haha

                                            


                                                                          JANGAN TEGUR
I watched this movie three years ago.
the second movie I've watched.
The horror is quite shocking and making me
shivering on my seat.




                                                                                 TWILIGHT 
The first movie I've watched. At first it was quite
hard to persuade my mom  since I havent watch movie before.
But at last she did give a permission.Twilight just nicee.
I love Edward but not Bella since I assume the production
have pick the wrong girl. -,-.
Pity Bella.



Next year I'm not allowed to continue my addiction since it gonna be SPM year 0_0..ohmygoshh.Scary oh.Hee...Okie dokie.That's all :)

p/s : I will never watch Drama Melayu again at the cinema.Such waste of money -,-