Wednesday 28 December 2011

What An Awesome Day

          Well,I'm supposed to write this post last two days.But I'm pretty busy with the holidays.Went here and there.So only today I manage to do the typing.On 26th December 2011 my cousins, dut and I went for a movie at Sunway Carnival. We watched my boyfriend's a.k.a Tom Cruise movie :- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. :). But it turn to be quite suck when we actually planned to watch it on 4.45 p.m. session but the ticket already sold out. So the last solution is to take the 7.20 p.m. session. Can you imagine it,we wandered around the mall about 2 hours.habis tawaf satu mall dah. We spent the 2 hours in a pretty much cool ways.hee.


               Perhaps we really got no idea until we actually snapped the picture of our tickets and seats in the cinema.


               
Tiket :- Bukti pembelian


We in the third row.

           Just to finish the 2 hours.We even visited Toy''R''Us checking on the toys.Try out all the new toys.Sounds pitiful huh -,-. Here are some pictures of us holding a big-red angrybird. Comel tak?Comel tak?.. haha.

Me

Adik Hani

Gross.I'm kissing the dog's butt -,-

Mieyza
                  
          While wandering around, Dut ask us if we dare to line up besides the mannequin and act like the mannequin but it end up we taking pictures.haha.Just look at me.What with that face.     -,-..Bajet cun. Seriously no qualification to be a model at all.

              
          Lastly,awaited time has arrived. It's Showtime.We were quite in a rush since we ate pretty slow. Can be said that we were actually running all the way to the cinema sampai nak beli popcorn pun tak sempat. Come on,I dont wanna miss even a second to watch my hero.


It was superb XD


Well special picture of my hero.
He was incredibly awesome!




          It was a tiring day but somehow we enjoy ourselves. I'm looking forward to spend time together like this day once again in the future. :)

p/s : My legs are about to break into two but I love how the abang at the cinema called me Yuna.erk (nampak macam Yuna ke bang -,-)