Tuesday 20 December 2011

Unexpected Meet

                Agogo ;).hee,well,it was very unexpected. I never expect that I would actually meet him again. It has been quite sometimes since our last met and now I saw him live.alohh over-acting pulak aku -,-.

                Okay,let's be clear,just now my mom ask me to buy nasi ayam for my lil dut. At first,I was likee so lazy to go.dah laa panas.But well I always lose when she started to use 'ayat power' which I don't have the heart to refuse.

                Tapi tu lahh.Kalau dengar cakap mama,mesti selalu dapat balasan yang baik.Dapat on the spot pulak tu.hee.And to make our first-after-a-long time meeting be more dramatic and beautiful,he's the one taking  order.ahhh.nak pengsan aku.

                 Aku nak order sampai cakap pun songsang dah.-,-.shameful betul.But seeing his smile,my heart was about to explode.So comel XD..Such an innocent smile.Hati pun rasa sejuk jaa.I bet he's in semester holiday. Macam ni aku rasa nak pi melantak kat kedai tu hari-hari lah..

                Enough,I can't stop smiling.Ok,no more cheeky-hour. :)

p/s : I will miss that innocent smile :)