Wednesday 2 January 2013

Arts Lovers



Well in about two months, result SPM akan keluar.Seriously,aku nervous kott.But I hope I could get flying-colour result as I've been putting all my efforts in the exam. InsyaAllah.Amin..Somehow that's not the main point that I want to talk now..Actually today's main topic is about my future path.You know, college stuff.

Frankly speaking, I'm head over heels dengan course Interior Designer.Since I was kid, my interest in art is just so deep.But to make it worse,I'm not an expert in arts and I don't even have the talent or skills in arts.Memang fail..My only strength is my love towards art.That's all..

Recently,I just make a surveyed through the internet.Searching for Diploma in Interior Designer course offered in any government institute but there's only a few that offer this course and the place is quite limited. In other word, it is quite hard to enrol for this course.Kalau dekat IPTS memang bersepah course ni tp tu lahh the fees for 6 semester cost almost 30K..That's a lot.Unless you're a child to the CEO of petroleum company or your dad own a company that deal with import and export stuff. :).

Scholarship might help but they only provide it to the super-excellent student.That'll be a tough competition.-,-..Well nothing is easy in this world. That is why I must work hard to get a place in government institute. I really looking forward to this course.

The reason why I love this course is because I'm a free-spirited type of person.I don't really like to deal with a work that require you to stay in the office for hours and you have to follow the orders from your boss without having the chance to develop your ideas.It's pretty hard to tell.Senang cerita, I don't like being tied down to a work..Aku suka kerja yang mana I can use my imagination to the fullest.Expand my creativity and  ideas beyond the boundaries..Playing with colours and layout.It's just fantastic ^^

Now, I'm putting all my hope to this course.Like damn serious. :)

p/s : oh this is one of my 2013's wishlist :)