Friday 25 January 2013

Double Sad.




I really want this shoes. I even wait for my first salary just to buy the shoes. Only last Sunday I went to Nose and tried on this shoes.But on that time I hadn't have enough money to purchase the shoes since I was lil bit skint then.

Bila dah ada duit, aku jadi excited gilaa nk pegi beli kasut tu semalam.. It has only been three days since I tried out the shoes but you know what, the shoes, it was already


OUT OF STOCK!


Like double No! No! No...I was so disappointed you know. I mean, I really love this shoes. It's very unique with those spikes around it. If you all noticed kan, time selalunya you olls' ada duit, benda yang you nak mesti tak ada or susah nak cari tapi bila time you olls' dah broke, time tu laa selalunya banyak benda yang memang you really craves for tu ada..Time tu lah memang rasa macam 'OhGodd,kenapa aku tadak duit'.. Kan.Kan..Well same things happened to me. -,-.

p/s : What to do,dah bukan rezeki.