Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year





It is already 1/1/2013..So Hello 2013 and Goodbye 2012.We gonna miss you. :).Well usually bila dah masuk tahun baru, there'll also be a new year resolution but for me I don't think that I'd have one.Because life is very unexpected.We'll never expect what would happen to us after this.So let us just live the day the way we wanted it to be.Don't be afraid of anything and just do what you want to do.

Ahh forget.I'm now unofficially 18.How sweet kan..Dah 18 tahun hidup kat muka bumi Allah ni.. Alhamdulillah, aku masih sihat dan bernafas..Somehow, bila umur dah meningkat I've got to be more matured and more independent..That is one of the reason of why I hate growing up.No longer childish act, no more hanky panky. -,-..Sedih kan.But it's okay.Hukum Alam.Since it is new year so I'd love to make a wishlist.Hey the wishlist isn't a resolution okay.Resolution is more towards something that you like to change about yourself or your life but wishlist is something like yeahh wishes.Dreams and hope :) *panjang pulak explaination aku -,-.

So my wishlist for 2013 is :-
  • My life journey would flow well
  • for God to keep me healthy
  • My family and I would be havin more cheerful and better life.
  • I've a lot of time and money to shop at Forever 21 and MNG
  • I pass my SPM with flying-colour result.
  • I can choose the best course offered at the university so I don't have to go,hitting my head against the wall for choosing the wrong course.
                           and maybe
  • I have a super-dupper awesome love story  which bring me to my next wish ->
  •  A hot-looking guy who is a dead ringer of Erwan Heusaff or Jason Godfrey who drives Porsche Cayenne Turbo S ask me for a date by telling me that he's been watching me from a distance for quite sometimes and think that this might the perfect time to ask me for a date.haha..OhMyGodd.I do really wish that there's one out there >..< 
I guess that's all for now.If I've got any new wish,I'll update is later..hee :)

p/s : 2013, please be my lucky year ^^