Wednesday 2 January 2013

Twilight SAGA : Breaking Dawn Part II..(Another Date With Chaa Ishak)

Actually benda ni aku supposed to update sebulan setengah yang lepas because we went for a 'friend-date' on 28/11/2012 which is a day after SPM..But tu laa sibuk sangat berjalan sana sini so I've no time to update. I know this update is kinda like unnecessary but still I want to update it.Why? Because memories fade away but a photograph or writing lasts a lifetime :)

So we went to catch Breaking Dawn Part II where Bella and Edward own a daughter named Reneesme.The movie was quite interesting and catchy..Nak cakap awesome gilaa tu tak lahh.Just nicee one.



Omgee.Loo at the lil Reneesme.Sho cute ^^

So to tell the whole journey of our 'date' is pretty too much.Nanti buat muntah jaa..So I leave this task to my favourite assistant which are the pictures.But there's not much pictures taken.  :) Somehow assistant!...Begin.


This was when we were at burger king.At first macam tak tau nak makan apa..She asked me and I asked her back.haha..But at last we prefer Burger King since it has been ages tak makan Burger King.How pathetic -,-..

Well yeah that's me.Really comot one :)



Chaa Ishak..One thing about her - she has just a perfect smile

And last but not least, this picture was taken in Parkson..Actually it was pretty hard nak cari tempat yang tersembunyi..Time ni pun it was lil bit rushing sebab takut orang nampak.Haha..So the product pun not so clear laa kan.


Just one quick snapshot 


However it is,we really enjoyed the day..Biasa laa bila dah habis SPM memang rasa bebas laa. Goodbye to miserable days.

p/s : I found out rupanya Chaa Ishak tak reti duduk diam dalam panggung..Macam-macam pendapat dia pasal scene ni lahh,scene tu lahh..-,-..Nak tergelak pun ada.