Sunday 6 January 2013

Found A Perfect Job Maybe?




Freelance photographer..This is my next wish besides the arts.Well with this career,seriously my dream is about to appear to be true.Imagine it,working with a tourism magazine, where each of the month you'll get an assignment asking you to go to this or that place and capture some eye-catching images of the place..

Oh I'd love to do that..Kill two birds with one stone.Work comes alongside a vacation..Well to tell you, it has been my dream since I was kid to go travel all over the countries in this world and see the charming beauty of certain places.It is very mind-calming.

Seriously,I rather give up upon my addiction towards shopping.I'm just a nature lover.I'm not really into the crowded place type where you got stuck in the jammed.Have to stand in a long queue just to grab breakfast.No seat in the tube and have to stand all the way..Urghh that's just not my type.The bustling environment of the city is just like the sound of buzzing bees.Buat aku migrain ja.

 Everyday I wish I could escape to a very mind-calming place like a countryside in Swiss or maybe somewhere secluded place in Ireland or New Zealand.Captured by its breath-taking scenery.Imagine it, wake up in the morning in a beautiful cottage,listening to the sound of the breezy wind and you had your mind free from all the problems and people who keeps bugging you all the time.It is just you and nature.How lovely isn't it?

It has always been my dreams and I'll never stop dreaming until the day where my dreams appear to be true. :)