Monday 21 January 2013

Happy FriDate

18/01/2013...I had a FriDate with the Love..Chaa Ishak.Well since Eisya is working now,so kena tunggu dia cuti baru boleh keluar.Aku anytime..Just tell me date and place,I'll be there :) Okie dokie. This time, we only had a meals at Domino's and I accompanied her main bowling..So let's us go through the picture okay

Like seriously,aku nampak macam mak yang duk tunggu
anak dia balik tadika ja -,-.

Look at this budak .Chaa Ishak.Duk buat comel pulak.haha
Credit to me.I'm very talented right :)


Actually buku tu was not more than just a props..Haha




And these are the pictures of both of us.Terserlah ke'over'an lightingnya..Haha












I did snap a picture of Chaa Ishak time main bowling but she deleted it as she said 'tak cantik'.. -,-.. But there was a thing happened time kteorg main bowling.Guess what, Abang Comel aku yang jaga counter. I'm not trying to be suck but when I looked closer,I just realised that I actually asked myself, 'macam mana aku boleh gilaa kat mamat ni?'.. He's totally different..Chaa Ishak even said to me, 'Hang ni tadak taste la Nad'.. Well it wasn't my fault la.It just my eyes deceive me..But well who am I to judge people.It's not my right to criticize people.

But that's not the point.Whatever it is, keluar laa mana pun.As long as there's Chaa Ishak..Gloomy day can turn into one happy day :). 

p/s : Chaa Ishak,nanti dah dapat gaji, belanja la aku makan McD nahh. >..<